VAPOR-TIGHT FRAC TANK
Built to your spec, certified, and OSHA-compliant, ETC’s tanks bring you the best liquid storage for the oilfield.
ETC’s vapor-tight frac tanks feature standard and custom specs, including a pressure-relief vent, optional sight tube, and sealable manways. Full inspections and hydro/holiday tests ensure every weld, brake light and coating meets your needs.
Along with other standard features, each tank is corrosion- resistant and created with high-quality materials. The V-bottom floor allows faster cleanup and pump-out, and the curved crown ensures better runoff to help protect against rust, even in harsh environments.
No request is too large or too small. Contact us today.
Features & Specifications
- 500-bbl capacity
- Custom-fit, plug-and-go wiring configuration
- ASTM A36 1⁄4-inch corrugated steel walls
- Top panels with stiffening ribs and 2 non-sealable hatches with hinged lids
- 4.5″ drop V-bottom floor with 20″ x 3″ deep, round sump
- Side-entry stair and walkway
- Two 22″ sealable manways—one front and one sid
- 11R-22.5″ radial tires
- 22,500-lb axle
- 8″ external manifold with four 4″ threaded connections, plugged with 4″ steel plugs, and two 8″ hammer unions with steel caps OR
- 8″ internal manifold with four front-wall penetrations, flanged
with 4″ butterfly valves (internal manifold only—internal or external
- One 3″ rear fill line
- One 4″ rear drain with butterfly valve and remote handle
- Jayco™ vent to relieve pressure (8 oz. pressure or 0.4 oz. vacuum)
- Rear bumper