440-BBL DOUBLE-WALL, ROUND-BOTTOM MUD TANKS
ETC’s double-wall, round-bottom mud tanks are built for single-unit secondary containment. With double walls on five sides, this tank allows you to breathe easy knowing that any breach of the inner tank would be automatically contained for easy cleanup.
All ETC products are designed and built specifically to meet our customers’ requirements in our state-of-the-art facility, with complete in-house fabrication, blasting and painting departments. A full quality control team ensures the highest quality and consistency, providing the end user a low-maintenance, long-term asset.
Our service and attention to our customers’ needs for specific requirements and specs sets us apart from other manufacturers. Our equipment is built to provide you with a long-term investment while meeting DOT and OSHA safety standards.
Features & Specifications
- 440-bbl capacity
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Custom-fit, plug-and-go wiring harness
- Top panels with stiffening ribs and two sealed hatches with hinged lids and anti-personnel bars
- 3″ 150# blind-flanged coupling on the top
- 4″ rear drain with butterfly valve and remote handle
- One 2″ rear interstitial drain
- 11R-22.5” radial tires
- 25,000-lb axle
- 8″ roof-mounted pressure/relief valve
- 4″ 150# blind flange on the top
- 1″ threaded nipple with interstitial mushroom vent on the top
- Float ball assembly with indicator in front tank wall
- Front stair and walkway assembly to top of tank
- 4″ front drain with butterfly valve