500-BBL ACID TANKS
ETC delivers products for all your oilfield needs, even the most corrosive.
Our Acid Tanks are purpose-built frac tanks that handle corrosive fluids during fracking.
ETC’s processes for installing the lining includes multiple inspections before and after installation, with all liners mil- and spark-tested to ensure a long-lasting uniform coverage.
These Acid Tanks can be built with either stainless steel ball valves or stainless butterfly valves; all have Viton® rubber seals at valves and manways.
All ETC products are designed and built specifically to meet our customers’ requirements. A full quality-control team assures the highest quality and consistency, providing a low-maintenance, long-term assets.
Features & Specifications
- ASTM A36 3⁄16” corrugated steel walls
- V-bottom floor
- Two 4″ rear fills: one right top of tank with 4″ capped flange, one left wall penetration with pipe threads for ball valves or flanged for butterfly valves
- Three 4″ front penetrations with pipe threads or flanged
- One 4″ rear drain with pipe threads for ball valves or flanged for butterfly valves
- One side 22″ manway with Viton gasket and one 22″ front manway with Viton gasket
- 22,500-lb axle
- 11R-22.5″ tires
- Installation of customer-supplied decals and DOT placards